Problem Gambling Vermont Counselor Network
Face to Face and Online Consultations are available Free of Charge or billed through health insurance. Providers in the Problem Gambling Vermont Counselor Network have a range of experience with mental health and addictive disorders, with varying levels of expertise in Problem Gambling. Each provider is willing to work with problem gamblers and their families. Call or text 1-800-522-4700 or 211 to contact a clinician and be directed to a counselor in your area. Counselors are listed here:
Problem Gambling Vermont Counselor Referral Network
- Leslie Glazer, Ph.D. | 120 Elm Street Bennington, Vermont 05201 | 802-733-8849
- Howard Center | 208 Flynn Avenue, Suite 3J Burlington, VT 05401 | 802-488-6000
In collaboration with the State of Vermont Lottery Commission, is available for support.
Please call Howard Center’s main number and state that you are interested in our services for problem gambling.
You will then be scheduled with a dedicated clinician specializing in the treatment for problem gambling.
All services are confidential and free of charge.
- Northwestern Counseling and Support Services | 802-524-6554
- Kelley Tessier, MS, LADC | 383 Main Street Enosburg Falls, VT 05450 | 802-524-0305
Grand Isle County
- Phylliss Satink, LCMHC, MAC | 160 Lighthouse Pt Rd Isle La Motte, Vermont 05463 | 877-852-2315 ***Note: Available in summer months only***
- Shelly Rodriguez, LCMHC, LADC | 272 N Main Street, Suite 223 Cambridge, Vermont 05444 | 802-644-1460
- Rick Barnett, Psy.D., LADC | 56 Old Farm Rd. Stowe, VT 05672 | 802-373-2909 | Email: email@example.com
- Sean Ryan, LICSW | 56 Old Farm Rd. Stowe, VT 05672 | 561-891-9643
- Gary Mitchell, MS, LADC, NCGC-1 | 434 Brooklyn Street Morrisville, VT | 802-696-9303
- Samuel Hollander, M.Ed., LADC | 11 Court Sq Rutland, Vermont 05701 | 802-775-4388
- Christopher Sloane, LCHMC, LADC, CADT, CCTP | 138 Main St, Suite 5 Montpelier, Vermont 05602 | 802-881-1348